This giveaway has now closed. If you want to be the first to find out about future giveaways, you can either follow the blog on WordPress, or sign up for my weekly update emails.
It’s time for my Autumn giveaway on Unseen Beauty. It’s open internationally, and all you need to do to enter is fill in the form at the bottom of this post.
I know some bloggers wait till they have a huge box of stuff before doing a give-away, but I’d rather do smaller ones and run them more often so that more people have a chance of winning something. I like to show that I appreciate it when people regularly interact with my blog, so if you don’t win this time, you have the chance of carrying your entry forward to the next giveaway.
The winner of my Autumn giveaway will receive:
- A L’Occitane verbena body lotion mini
- L’Occitane verbena icy lip balm
- L’Occitane Verbena soap
- Trifle cosmetics – praline eye shadow palette
- A shampoo bar
- A mini mask from Mudmasky
- A wipe-out make-up remover cloth
- A shell make-up brush
- The Beauty Crop Wing Woman liquid eye liner
- Palmer’s cocoa oil lip balm
Your answers to the questions will help me to get to know what my readers like and where they are. Also, they prove that you’re a real person as I don’t use CAPTCHAs on my site.
The giveaway is international, but if postal restrictions prevent me from sending a product to your country, I will replace it with an alternative.
It’s one entry per person using the form, but if you’ve entered giveaways before and asked for the entry to be carried forward, I will make sure your additional entries are counted.
Terms and conditions
- The give-away is open until 23:59 on Sunday 8th October 2018 and I’ll draw the winner on Monday 9th October.
- I will give each person a number and then draw the winner by asking Siri to generate a random number. I don’t like Rafflecopter and want to make it as easy and accessible as possible for people to enter.
- Your email address is being collected solely for the purpose of contacting you if you win the prize. You are welcome to sign up to my newsletter at the same time, but this isn’t necessary to take part in the give-away. If you do not win the prize, your email address will only be stored if you have signed up to the newsletter or asked for your entry to be carried over to the next give-away. Otherwise it will not be retained.
- No cash alternatives are available and the winner is responsible for checking product ingredients for any known allergens)
I will email the winner on 9th October to ask for their address so that I can send the prize. The winner will have 7 days in which to respond. If they haven’t responded after 7 days, I will draw a new winner.