It’s the last day of Blogmas! I managed the 24 days of blogging again!
A couple of times I nearly missed the deadline – usually at the weekend, because it’s easier to write posts when I’m already sitting at my desk in work mode!
I hope you’ve enjoyed the Christmas content this year. I’ve certainly enjoyed putting it together, as well as reading other people’s blogs and following their Christmas Vlogs.
I’m not going to write a long post today because I don’t imagine there will be a lot of time for reading. I would however like to thank all of my readers for reading, liking, commenting on or sharing my posts this year. I’ve gained new followers and got to know existing ones better. I’ve found out that some people were reading my posts even when I had no idea that they were! I’m going to talk more about this year on the blog in my 2018 round-up post, but I just wanted to say a quick thank-you here, and to wish everyone a happy Christmas and all the very best for 2019.
I also need to announce the last gift in the giveaway box. Remember that the giveaway is open until 31st December, and you have a chance to enter on each 2018 Blogmas post. So after all the Christmas activity has died down and you’re looking for something to do, it’s not too late to send in a few more entries!
So, whatever you’re doing, have a wonderful day!
Advent calendar unboxing
Throughout Blogmas I’ll be unboxing my two advent calendars from Glossybox and the Body Shop and giving a brief product review.
Body Shop – the final product for the giveaway box – it’s the Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil – 30ml, which is worth £30.
Glossybox – seems it’s a day for the face oils! In Glossybox we got Mitchell & Peach Flora No.1 Fine Radiance Oil.
> Unseen Beauty Blogmas Giveaway
Today you have another chance to enter my Unseen Beauty Blogmas giveaway. There will be a box with 10 prizes from the Glossybox and Body Shop advent calendars, and the prizes have been revealed throughout December. You can enter once on each Blogmas 2018 page, which means you have up to 24 chances of winning. You can enter at any time from when the page goes live to the end of December 2018.
Multiple entries on the same page will not be counted – I have a spreadsheet to log them!
Your answers to the questions will help me to get to know my readers and where they are based. Also, they prove that you’re a real person as I don’t use inaccessible widgets on my site.
The giveaway is international, but if postal restrictions prevent me from sending a product to your country, I will replace it with an alternative.
The form only goes to me.
What’s in the box?
- Huda Beauty Winter solstice palate Featuring one pearlescent creamy formula and three icy pressed pearl powders.
- Spa of the World® French grapeseed body scrub from the Body Shop.
- Black eye liner pencil from the Body Shop
- An eye make-up brush from the Body Shop something will be coming later to go with that!
- Real Techniques expert face brush
- MUA Cosmic Vixen palette with 15 eye shadows.
- Karmameju konjac sponge
- Luxie Beauty highlighter brush
- Himalayan charcoal face mask from the Body Shop.
- Oils Of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil
Giveaway entry form
Terms and conditions
- The give-away is open until 23:59 on 31st December 2018, and I’ll draw the winner on 2nd January 2019.
- I will give each entry a number and then draw the winner by asking Siri to generate a random number. I want to make it as easy and accessible as possible for people to enter.
- Your email address is being collected solely for the purpose of contacting you if you win the prize. You are welcome to sign up to my newsletter at the same time, but this isn’t necessary to take part in the give-away. If you do not win the prize, your email address will only be stored if you have signed up to the newsletter or asked for your entry to be carried over to the next give-away.
- I will email the winner on 2nd January to ask for their address so that I can send the prize. The winner will have 7 days in which to respond. If they haven’t responded after 7 days, I will draw a new winner.
- No cash alternatives are available and the winner is responsible for checking product ingredients for any known allergens)
This post may contain affiliate links.