How many of these Christmas songs and Carrols do you know?
Welcome to Blogmas day 3 – and the music quiz! Below are lines from Christmas songs. Some are popular music, others are more traditional songs and Carrols. How many can you identify?You can find the answers here!
1. Sleep in heavenly peace
2. next year all our troubles will be out of sight
3. Field and fountain, moor and mountain,
Following yonder star.
4. Were they surprised when before their eyes
He came to life that day
5. Then one foggy Christmas Eve
6. it’s lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you
7. O what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh.
8. Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square
9. The weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
10. He’s gonna find out
who’s naughty or nice.
11. I don’t care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
12. The cattle are lowing, the baby awakes,
13. When the snowman brings the snow, when the snowman brings the snow
14. In the meadow we can build a snowman
15. I keep my distance but you still catch my eye
16. Next year I could be just as good if you check out my Christmas list
17. In fields as they lay, keeping their sheep,
On a cold winter’s night that was so deep.
18. Where the treetops glisten and children listen
19. 4 calling birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtledoves
20. Got to keep on plodding onwards with your precious load
This is what was behind my calendar doors today – don’t forget to let me know about yours if you’ have an advent calendar too!
L’Occitane – today I got an almond soap. We don’t use bar soaps a lot in this house, but these products always smell great and it’ll be fine for downstairs or for popping in my travel bag. I don’t love it as much as the other products so far, but it’s still a nice product, and a decent size at 50g.
M&S: Nuxe Prodigieux Shower Oil. I think the best part about this calendar is all the new brands that I’m getting to try! I haven’t had this before either. I’ve found some shower oils to be very greasy, but I haven’t tried this brand, so I’m happy to give it a go!
Question for the day
So today I’d like to know – which is your favourite Quality Street flavour? Mine were the coffee creams, but they don’t do them any more *cry*! I also like the strawberry and orange creams! Writing this is making me want quality streets now! How about you?
Would you like Unseen Beauty News emails!
If you’d like me to email you twice a week with information about what’s new on the site, and other things that I have been enjoying, you can sign up using this contact form.